Monday, April 7, 2008

Bad Runner

Friday was my 'off' day, so I took advantange and had my nails done.

My parents were here over the weekend, and I just couldn't make the time.

This week?

There is only preschool on Friday, so that nixes it until then.

My running occurs when all three kids are in school at the same time - my second grader is all day, my kindergartener goes in the morning, and Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings my daughter is in morning preschool.

It's not that I couldn't push her in the jogger, it's that I don't want to listen to her nag the whole way.

Excuses, excuses.

Maybe I'll hit the elliptical in the basement.

4 comments:

MamaMaven said...

I remember trying to walk/jog with the jogging stroller loaded down with entertainment for the toddler. I spent more time passing her books and picking them up after she tossed them than I did actually moving. Sometimes you just need a break!

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope the inspiration challenge gives you some great ideas.

Mom O Matic said...

I am just so impressed with you and your running!

Gretchen said...

Heather - that's it - I'd spend more time trying to keep her happy!

T&C - thanks for stopping by!

Lotta- thanks chickie!